Delightfully decadent chocolate ideas for indulging everyone’s sweet tooth.
|12||pieces Nestle Toll House Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough|
|2||Cup||Nestle Toll House semi-sweet chocolate morsels (divided)|
|1||container nondairy whipped topping (thawed, divided)|
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Place 12, 2½ -inch foil bake cups on baking sheet with sides. Place 1 piece of cookie dough in each cup.
2. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until just baked and light golden brown. Remove cups to wire rack to cool completely.
3. Place 1 ½ cups morsels and milk in large, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute and stir. Cool to room temperature, about 20 minutes.
4. Reserve ½ cup whipped topping and refrigerate. Combine remaining whipped topping and vanilla extract in medium bowl. Gently fold half of the whipped topping mixture into chocolate mixture. Add remaining whipped topping mixture and mix lightly.
5. Spoon over cookie bases in muffin cups. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
6. With tip of knife, remove cookie cups from muffin pan(s).
1. Line baking sheet with wax paper.
2. Place remaining morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds, then knead until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag. Drizzle 12 squiggly designs about 2 to 3 inches square onto prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm, 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Top each mousse cup with a small dollop of reserved whipped topping. With tip of knife, gently remove drizzles from wax paper and insert, standing up into dollops. Serve immediately.